What is a seller?
A seller company is an Australian based tourism product or service exhibiting at ATE. Seller companies are also referred to as exhibitors. Any company applying to exhibit at ATE must be an Australian registered company and pay applicable taxes in Australia.
Who should attend ATE?
ATE 2011 seller applications are open to all Australian tourism products and services that are already active in the international market place. Seller applications will be assessed against the Seller selection criteria. These criteria, along with the ATE event policies and the terms and conditions of participation govern participation in this event. Successful applicants will be notified whether their application has been accepted on Tuesday 16 November 2010.
How do I apply for ATE?
The following 'how to guide' can assist you in completing your online application. To create an application for the Western Module click on the 'New Application' button at the top of the screen. A username and password are required to create an online application. Visit our Customer Self Service website if you need to:
If you wish to attend both modules you also need to make an application for the Eastern Module.
Seller applications have now closed.
- Applications must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date
- Completed applications will be assessed against the Seller selection criteria
- Applicants will be advised via email whether their application has been successful. Successful applicants will be required to accept their offer of attendance by Tuesday 30 November 2010.
- Company public liability information must be included in all applications in order to be considered to attend. If information is incomplete or missing, sellers will be automatically waitlisted until full details are provided.
- If a company has an outstanding debt with Tourism Australia, the company's application will be automatically waitlisted until the debt is cleared.