How do I apply for the Korea Workshop & Famil 2011?
The following 'how to guide' can assist you in completing your online application. To create an application click on the 'New Application' button at the top right of the screen. A username and password are required to create an online application. Visit our Customer Self Service website if you need to:
- Applications must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date: Wednesday 9 March 2011.
- Completed applications will be assessed against the Selection criteria.
- Applicants will be advised via email whether their application has been successful. Successful applicants will be required to accept their offer of attendance by Thursday 24 March 2011.
- Company public liability information must be included in all applications in order to be considered to attend. If information is incomplete or missing, sellers will be automatically waitlisted until full details are provided.
- If a company has an outstanding debt with Tourism Australia, the company's application will be automatically waitlisted until the debt is cleared.