What is a Seller?
A seller company is an Australian based tourism product or service exhibiting at ATE. Seller companies are also referred to as exhibitors. Any company applying to exhibit at ATE must be an Australian registered company and pay applicable taxes in Australia.
Who should attend ATE?
ATE 2012 Seller applications are open to all Australian tourism products and services that are already active in the international market place. Seller applications will be assessed against the Seller selection criteria. These criteria, along with the ATE event policies and the terms and conditions of participation govern participation at this event. Successful applicants will be notified whether their application has been accepted on Tuesday 31 January 2012.
- Applications must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date
- Completed applications will be assessed against the Seller selection criteria
- Applicants will be advised via email whether their application has been successful on Tuesday 31 January 2012. Successful applicants will be required to accept their offer of attendance by Tuesday 14 February 2012.
- Company public liability information must be included in all applications in order to be considered to attend. If information is incomplete or missing, Sellers will be automatically waitlisted until full details are provided.
- If a company has an outstanding debt with Tourism Australia, the company's application will be automatically waitlisted until the debt is cleared.