The participation fee for Aussie Specialists attending ATE 2012 is outlined below. The fee is charged per Aussie Specialist delegate, in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST.
All dates are based on Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC +10).
|Aussie Specialist registration
||Applies to Aussie Specialist applications submitted between Tuesday 6 December 2011 and Tuesday 14 February 2012.
|Late registration surcharge
||Applies to all Aussie Specialist applications received on or after Wednesday 15 February 2012. This is in addition to the registration fee listed above.
- Aussie Specialists are required to attend the entire module of ATE that they are accepted to attend. Day passes are not available as a participation option.
- One invoice per company will be issued and will include the participation fees for all delegates attending.
- The invoice will be sent in March 2012 and you will have 21 days to finalise payment.
- Delegates from companies that have outstanding invoices will not be allowed to register at ATE until payment is made.
- Any outstanding payments made at the event will only be accepted in AUD, irrespective of the currency listed on the invoice.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions you are accepting the Tourism Australia cancellation policy. Cancellation fees apply regardless of whether participation invoice has been raised or payment made.
50% cancellation fee - charged from Monday 12 March to Tuesday 8 May 2012
100% cancellation fee - charged from Wednesday 9 May 2012 onwards
Should you need to cancel your participation at ATE, please inform your ATE Coordinator in writing immediately