TTG Incontri is the most important business-to-business international trade fair in the tourism sector in Italy. It takes place every year at Rimini Fiera, Italy and will be held from 18 – 20 October 2012. Tourism Australia will be coordinating an Australia stand at this leading event and invites you to join us.
For event information and participation details, click on the navigation links to the left.
To create an application for TTG Incontri, click on the New application button at the top right of the screen.
An easy 'how to guide' to assist you in completing your TTG Incontri application is available for download.
- A username and password are required to create an online application. If you need to request a login or if you have forgotten your details please visit the Customer Self Service website.
- Applications must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date.
- Completed applications will be assessed against the Seller selection criteria.
- Applicants will be advised via email whether their application has been successful on 12 July 2012. Successful applicants will be required to accept their offer of attendance by 19 July 2012.
- Company public liability information must be included in all applications in order to be considered to attend. If information is incomplete or missing, Sellers will be automatically waitlisted until full details are provided.
- If a company has an outstanding debt with Tourism Australia, the company's application will be automatically waitlisted until the debt is cleared.