Internationale Tourismus Börse (ITB) 2013 will be held in Berlin, Germany from 6 – 10 March 2013.
ITB is the world’s leading travel trade show, running for five (5) days and open to both trade and consumers, with 6 - 8 March being open to trade visitors only. ITB brings the industry’s most prominent figures together to negotiate contracts, develop existing relationships and set strategies for the future.
For the first time in a number of years, Tourism Australia and Tourism New Zealand will join forces to present a combined Australia and New Zealand stand at ITB 2013, and we invite you to join us.
For event information and participation details, click on the tabs on the left.
Applications close on Monday 8 October 2012
- A username and password are required to create an online application. If you need to request a login or if you have forgotten your details please visit the Customer Self Service website.
- Applications must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date.
- Completed applications will be assessed against the Seller Selection Criteria.
- Applicants will be advised via email whether their application has been successful. Successful applicants will be required to accept their offer of attendance by Saturday 27 October 2012.
- Company public liability information must be included in all applications in order to be considered to attend. If information is incomplete or missing, sellers will be automatically waitlisted until full details are provided.
- If a company has an outstanding debt with Tourism Australia or Tourism New Zealand, the company's application will be automatically waitlisted until the debt is cleared.