An Australian Tourism Exchange (ATE) seller company, also referred to as an exhibitor, is an export-ready Australian based tourism product. Many of Australia’s leading tourism operators attend ATE annually, using the event as a key platform for their international tourism business. There are also opportunities for new tourism businesses to participate in ATE.
In response to Buyer demand for new product, first-time (new) exhibitors are encouraged to register for ATE17. To be classified as a new seller, a company must have either never attended ATE, or not attended ATE in the last four years.
New product may apply to exhibit on a New Seller package, with benefits as listed, subject to the criteria and acceptance of Tourism Australia.
- 25 per cent discount off total participation costs at ATE
- Welcome and pre-event briefing at ATE on Sunday 14 May 2017
- Promotion of new sellers to ATE buyers via the Inside ATE newsletter
View the prospectus for New Sellers
View the prospectus for Returning Sellers
- All completed applications are assessed against the seller selection criteria. These criteria, along with the conditions of participation govern participation at the event.
- Applicants will be advised on the status of their application via email on Thursday 1 December 2016.
- Successful applicants will be required to accept the offer of attendance by Wednesday 14 December 2016.